Our Investment Beliefs
The following are principles we use when helping to build a pension plan, saving & investment strategy for customers.
- Best investment decisions are guided by having a plan. Remember …“a goal with-out a plan is just a wish”.
- Market risk and return are related and everyone’s appetite for risk is different… “To win you have to risk loss”.
- Markets work in the long term and staying invested long term is key to growth. Equities may continue to out-perform other asset classes in the long-term.
- Markets cannot be timed and volatility should be expected.
- Long term compounding effect of investment returns are the building blocks. “Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit”.
- Separate emotions from your investment as reacting to sharp movement in the market may damage your wealth. “A man who cannot tolerate small misfortunes can never accomplish great things.”
Not having all your Eggs in one basket reduces risk and broadens your investment portfolio..